Peanut protein soup
Try this peanut protein soup which is high in protein and low in fat and carbs. It’s a delicious hearty soup with a high protein content that will keep you feeling full.
- 150g diced onion
- 2tsp grated ginger
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 1l vegetable stock
- 3tbsp tomato paste
- 4tbsp peanut butter
- 300g kale, spinach or other greens
- 1.2kg cooked turkey breast
- 60g pea protein
- Chopped peanuts to garnish (optional)
- Add the onion, ginger, garlic and vegetable stock to a large pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and peanut butter and stir to remove lumps.
- Add the turkey and greens and simmer until the turkey is heated through and the greens have wilted.
- Add the pea protein, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Serve with optional chopped peanuts
200g soup, 100g turkey
Nutrition per serving